Thursday, September 22, 2011

So, planning time

my plan for this blog is to actually start using it.
and also, to de stash myself.
what is destashing?
well, My name is Lysha, and i am a hoarder.
specifically a craft hoarder.
im pretty sure i have a hardwood floor in my room, but i may never know, because its covered in clothing.
because my drawers and shelves and closet space is filled with craft supplies
i have a particular fetish for origami paper (not an actual fetish)
ANYWAYS
right now im pretty sure i have pneumonia or legionaries disease or some other cough relate malady.
cuz ive been hacking up my lungs for the past SEVEN DAYS
[pretend not to notice the likeness to that creepy movie about the girl who pops out of the video cassette]
so i have a few things done [and by that i mean theyre in the works]
so i promise ill start making this blog pretty with pictures of crafty/nerdy goodness as soon as i can breathe without a vader esque sound quality
that being said, im not on my way to Health Services. which i would like to point out is the WORST EXCUSE FOR A HEALTH CENTER I HAVE EVER BEEN IN
tuesday, they charged me $20 for some "suck it up and take some cough syrup" advice.
erm, thanks, but
1)im asthmatic. i aint fightin this one off on my own
2)im stubborn. if im here, it means ive FRAKING TRIED THAT YOU IDIOT.
not that i would ever say that to them
what i actually said sounded more like *whimper* *shiver* *coughs uncontrollably* "I think i might throw up" *shivers again* *tries not to look pathetic as the entire waiting room*


EDIT: i realized that i never actually said what "destashing" is. basically, its using up all the stuff i have, cuz i have waaaaaaay too much of it.

5 comments:

  1. Forget the blog, I think we need to get you your own television show

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your weird stream of consciousness writing. I feel like I am in the delirium of sickness while reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am concerned that you are an actual hoarder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I can relate. I have way too much clothes. Being poor now and working two part time jobs, made me stop buying junk. It's tough, but at least now I can see the floor. Try to sell some of your awesome crafts.

    ReplyDelete