Monday, October 10, 2011

The Neverending List

'Bout time I got this over with.

I've been keeping links/photos/notes on all the crafts I hope to make someday.
Here is the beginning of that list.
This is only what I have from the netbook I just got this September.
I haven't even gone to the bookmarks page of my laptop I keep at home.
oy vey.

Well, here goes nothing...

Things I have links for:


Other things I don't have links for:

  • Hobo bag
  • Book netbook cover
  • Tootsie Roll wrapper pouch
  • Yarn bombing
  • T-shirt quilt*

  • Perler Bead stuff:
  • floppy disc coasters
  • pikachu and as necklace
  • 1up
  • rubix cube coasters
  • gameboy magnets
  • mario mushroom coasters
  • "you complete me" tetris thing
  • and so many more...
  • Halloween bobby pins/bows
  • Portal cut out bookmark
  • Dr. Who character cross stitch
  • WhoMD shirt
  • Seal of Rassilion necklace/hair pin
  • Candy pouches
  • River Song kindle cover
  • Globe lamp
  • Crayon wreath
  • Mini-fez hat, and hair clip
  • Dr. Who bookmarks
  • Old frame jewelry display
  • Harry Potter pillow
  • Cardboard tubes to organize pens
  • Upside-down bottle plant feeder
  • Lego key chain holder
  • Animal head coat rack (okay, this one sounds creepy, but its super cool. Promise!)
  • Record bookends
  • Wings for the Converse
  • T-shirt braided bracelet
  • Rolled up newspaper placemats
  • Dr. Who skinny scarf
  • Pokemon "home sweet home" sampler
  • "I'm not going to Raichu a love song" sampler
  • 3D papercraft hot air balloons
  • Rolled newspaper photo frame
  • Jenga piece keychains
  • "Bless this motherfucking home" sampler
  • Playing card hair pin
  • Return address labels (I just REALLY need these, not planning on them being very crafty)
  • Weather embroidery PDF Download
  • Felt friendship bracelet PDF Download
  • Mystery braid leather cuff
*denotes I have started this project already

This post will be added to from my laptop at some later date.

1 comment:

  1. Some of those things seem so original and crazy! Good luck with them, its quite an ambitious list

    ReplyDelete